Looking for samples of work I’ve done professionally? Well, I’m not going to drown you in scripts and spreadsheets – not when you can easily view the results for yourself using the links below.
Books and Novels
Recently glimpsed by eagle-eyed pirates at E3 2018, there will hopefully be much more to say about this project soon…
While the art is unquestionably the star of this gorgeous volume, it was also an opportunity to chronicle the game’s development through the many snippets of text found within.
Tales from the Sea of Thieves (2018, Titan Books) – Additional Content
I was lucky to work alongside the superbly talented team at Titan Books on this lore book, offering notes and guidance to author Paul Davies while sneaking in some poems and passages of my own.
Game Design & Writing
With nearly fifteen years of industry experience I’ve had the chance to leave my sticky fingerprints on a number of games over the years, as well as some projects (like “Kameo 2” and “Black Widow“) that never saw the light of day. My contributions include:
- Sea of Thieves (2018) – Marketing, World & Story
- Rare Replay (2015) – Design, Marketing
- Kinect Sports Rivals (2013) – Senior Designer
- Kinect Sports: Season Two (2011) – Senior Designer
- Kinect Sports (2010) – Senior Designer
- Kameo: Elements of Power (2005) – Designer, Writer
- Conker: Live & Reloaded (2004) – Quality Assurance
- Donkey Kong Country 2 GBA (2004) – Quality Assurance
- Grabbed by the Ghoulies (2003) – Quality Assurance
The last few years have also seen me contribute to a number of audio adventures and videos promoting a variety of projects, including Sea of Thieves and Rare Replay. Some of the more notable examples include:
Sea of Thieves – Pirate Consultants – Script
Rare Replay Opening Number – Lyrics
Still reading? Cheers! You can check out other examples of my personal writing here on this site, of course, not to mention things I’ve penned for the excellent Den of Geek.